where can I find some maternity rocker / goth clothing?

I'm pregnant but I don't want to lose my style of clothes.
anyone know any websites? or stores?

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Styles latley allow versitility. A standard empress dress or shirt can go a long way. Also at most maternity shops you can get an insert to turn your favorite pants into your new best friend

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• You can get bands for your pants so you can keep wearing them and shirts I would cut them up to the middle back add some funky contrasting fabric and then sew some ties on so you can make them fit all the way through.

Answer by ilovemybananer at 11:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Its not maternity but have you heard of a store called Hot Topic. Its in a lot of malls and it has plus sized gothic wear. I think thats the name of it.

Answer by Queentdi at 12:37 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Go to whatever store you normally buy clothes from, and just buy larger clothes. You don't need actual maturnity clothes, just ones that fit.

Answer by kaysha at 10:17 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Gothic Clothing
    'That Baby Rocks' your onestop shop for alternative baby & childrens clothes, accessories, funky rock maternity wear, the wackiest toys &… Goth - Gothic ...

Answer by vbruno at 12:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• i love the clothes at this site:

Answer by hendrickson at 2:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Try Torrid, it's the Plus Size Hot Topic, owned by the same company. They don't have maternity clothes, but have clothes that will work with a pregnant body.
    Good luck!

Answer by DeylansMama at 3:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Go to:

I have shopped there for edgier clothes for my little one and they just added maternity tops that are edgy!!!

Answer by TakeitEasy at 7:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2008