to have a girl !!

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A LITTLE BABY GIRL BY MY TWO SON FATHER. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO MAKE A GIRL?OTHER THEN HAVE SEX!!THAT ALL HE MAKE IS GIRLS!!

fatima337

Asked by fatima337 at 7:41 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• Nothing you can do about it. The mans little swimmer decide if its a boy or a girl.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:58 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• The only thing you can do is make the conditions right to possibly have a girl. Boy sperms are faster, but weaker. Girls are slower, but stronger. A High PH balance in your whoo-hoo helps (I dont know how to make that happen though) and he needs to not cum so deep in you. The boys die off in High PH and they have an advantage if they are dropped off too high up in the canal. But other then that you should be happy with your boys:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:09 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I heard that the woman has to be the first to climax.......I am sure it is not true but heck its fun! LOL
    married_678

Answer by married_678 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 2, 2008