Does anyone still have old pics of their ex-boyfriends? If so does your new boyfriend get jealous about it?

And would you get mad if your ex had old pics of his ex lingering around?

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 6:43 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I do. I don't have any of those pictures put up anywhere, so no one sees them. They are strictly for when my daughter asks about pictures.
    And I don't think I'd be mad, unless he had them up on the wall or whatever.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 6:45 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Yes, I do have pics no my husband doesn't get jealous. He knows who I married. He got rid of his last picture of his son's BM a few years ago.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:45 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I think there is one hiding on the memory card on my phone, but hubby doesn't care. There are a bunch of pics of him with his ex though. All because they have his son in them as well though. It bothers me a little, but mostly because I am not her biggest fan.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 6:48 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I NEVER throw away pictures. I have pictures of almost every one of my ex's and quite a few flings as well... He has pictures of his ex's as well although he isn't really one to hang on to pictures to much... The past is the past, photos help us to remember the good parts, even if the relationship didn't work out... Why would you want to forget - or what him to forget - those good times? We have even gotten boxes of pictures out and gone down memory lane together... Since a number of my Ex's are or were his friends when they were younger (although my DH and I didn't ever meet) and I knew one of his ex's it can be lots of fun. But I love sharing stories even about those people I/he didn't know... It's a great way to get to know each other's past.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:59 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• No, I don't have any pics of my Exs lingering around because I'm married and if I found out my husband had any pics of his exs I would beat his ass! lol
    devinebeauty

Answer by devinebeauty at 7:03 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I have plenty of old pictures floating around- So does he. HOW could I possibly be jealous of a MEMORY?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Im not jealous either. i have my daughters dads pic in a collage frame. this guy mentioned it. I told him listen my daughter loves her father and so did i so his pic will be up my house. he was quiet but Ilet him know he meant alot to me and he is a great father. We have alot of good memories together :)
    rosesrred1

Comment by rosesrred1 (original poster) at 8:40 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• yes I do and no they dont :)
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Just the one that was taken by the photographer at my Junior Prom. My date was a nice guy that I was friends with and dated for awhile. My husband isn't jealous because he knows I haven't seen him since high school back in 1985.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:08 AM on Jul. 23, 2010