Be honest.. Was anyone disappointed when the ultrasound showed a different sex than you wanted?

outnumberedw3-1

Asked by outnumberedw3-1 at 6:43 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• For about 30 seconds.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:44 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Nope- I KNEW I was having a boy with my first, and I KNEW I was having a girl with my second :)
    jenirjohnson

Answer by jenirjohnson at 6:45 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• No...I knew I was having a girl............I just felt it. I had already picked her name. Honestly though...I didn't have a preference.......just healthy.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:46 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I waited til birth and yes I was disappointed when I was told/saw it was girl. I felt like I was having and I really wanted another boy.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 6:46 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Nope, I am/was very excited to find out what we were having! :0
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 6:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• My first I really wanted a girl and had a girl. My second I wanted to be a boy and be done but I was somewhat dissappointed when I found out I was having another girl. My dissappointment didn't last long though and I already had a girl name picked out. My 3rd child I wanted so bad to have a boy because I knew for sure I wouldn't have anymore and I was so excited to find out that he was a boy. I would be very dissappointed to have 3 girls. I would have probably tried for another. I feel complete now and my girls are total opposite so I treasure them.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 6:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I was. We had 3 girls and I was so sure I was having a boy. The ultrasound tech asked if we wanted to know what we were having and we said yes, and she said "It's a girl" I cried. I was disappointed, disappointed because it was a boy but mostly in myself for saying I didn't want another girl. She is here and this little one means the world to me. She's a mama's girl all the way. She has 3 amazing big sisters. 2 are grown and out of the house, and the other is 6 years older then her. These girl's are my heartbeat though, we are trying one more time
    TigerBaby69

Answer by TigerBaby69 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I wanted a boy first and got a boy, then I wanted a girl and got a girl. I was scared to death how I would feel if the second was a boy. With my third pregnancy I again wanted a girl but got two boys. Now that the girl is 5 I am kinda glad they were boys. Their father thanks his lucky stars every day because our little girl has him SO WRAPPED!
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• NO! lol I knew I was having a little girl now shes two.... hopefully next time I'll have a boy..
    devinebeauty

Answer by devinebeauty at 6:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• After 5 boys and really wanted a girl. Yes, but I finally had her.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:54 PM on Jul. 22, 2010