why cant i get over this?

my bf left me last week cause i was too busy with school and kids. i acted like i didnt care when he said he is gonna to start lookin for someone else cause he says he acted like i only wanted him when it was convenient for me, which is partially true, with studies, kids, house, work ect im really busy, but i still text him or called to say hey im thinkin about you. we were only together 3 months but im upset about it and not sure why. i did fine without him and i dont need to be with some1 to be happy. guess maybe im more upset at how he just tossed me away. im tempted to call him and just go off on him but i know that wont solve anything. any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• In answer to your question...you CAN! Yup...rejection HURTS. But from your post, you need to make a date with your mirror and see what a strong, independent, capable, beautiful person you are! The loss is entirely his. You will find someone who will see you for all your busy-ness, and appreciate the heck out of you for the amazing woman you are. Then Mr. "Never-got-over-my-mommy" won't look like a prize any bigger than one found in a cracker jack box. Don't even dignify his rejection with a response. You've got more important things to do.
    mommyx9

Answer by mommyx9 at 7:44 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• They say that it takes half the time of the relationship to get over it. If that theory is correct then you should be feeling better in a month and a half........ Ok so that's not the best news to hear, but at least you know your feelings aren't misplaced. We don't just get over these things. As for calling the guy to bitch him out....I might email him instead so that I have the choice to ignore his response if I want to. It does help to say what you need to say. Maybe if you do, you'll get over this quicker. He sounds like a real ass btw. Good riddance!
    ErinRenee815

Answer by ErinRenee815 at 6:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2010