The Stoning of Soraya M. Did you see this movie? Foreign Film

This was a brutal film to watch, spotlighting the absolute horror of stoning as punishment in Iran and other countries. Just wondering what others thought.

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 6:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes, I have and it was quite interesting. The reason I wrote that is, because we don't really know what is going on in other countries with women and it was quite scary and sad to see what men do to their wives in Iran if they don't get what they want. To lie about this beautiful woman and do what he did to her, he should have gotten it done to him. I am glad to live here in the US, but am scared for those women who live in Iran and have to encounter something like this. It apparently is still going on to this day, how sad.
    CARM33993

Answer by CARM33993 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I saw it a few months ago and found it to be very intense. The husband should have been the one stoned. However, it does not work that way..
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:43 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I have not but just by reading the title I don't think I would want to. Ever since my last one was born I have been a huge emotional wreck.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:03 PM on Jul. 22, 2010