spin off of my other question...

Ok so here is the link to my other question,,http://www.cafemom.com/answers/458321/Ok_so_i_have_a_question

OK so they are both christians, He is hard core christian and now he has another worry that came to his attention, Since she was born a man and is now i woman does this still make it a sin to be with her? He was going back home but decided not to till he gets an answer about this!

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 7:08 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I am sure at some point in their relationship, they have had premarital sex. Sex before marriage is a sin and under God's eyes all sins are equal so what would it matter if he stayed with her because it was a sin or not. I would be more worried about her lying for 8 years. I understand why she did, but why after 8 years is she now coming clean?

Anonymous

• Yes it would be consider a Sin according to a Christian.

I don't see it that way but many will.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:12 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I believe as a Christian, yes that would be considered a sin for that person to have changed sexes.
    Anonymous