Arranging my wedding scrapbook...

Alright fellow scrappers, I finally decided that I need to finish my wedding scrapbook before my baby is born otherwise I might never get to it. So far it's all been going well, but I need to know where I should put the pictures of my bouquet and my rings. I have one page left of the posed pictures of my Hubby and I, so far pages that are side by side match, and are even the same event of the wedding. So I don't know what to put next to the posed pictures of my husband and I, I could put the posed pictures of the families, or the wedding group. Or I could do the rings or bouquet. Or I could do the ceremony and then finish the posed pictures, and the reception. I can't keep scrapping until I figure it out lol. I need help!

MamaSarah1104

Asked by MamaSarah1104 at 7:16 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts