How do I find out if this skank really wants to get my dh? She says she is lesbo. However her page says interested in men and woman, she says she is just a friend, but others who have seen them together see more from her point not his.

I'm asking because his bday party is coming up. He wants her there I'm uncomfortable. Should I suck it up and try not to kick her ass? Or tell her to fuck off? They have been best friends for a long time, but she is also an ex. As well as really hot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• i think you should tell your husband how uncomfortable it makes you. ask him how he would feel if you were talking to a hot ex. and if she does come for the party and starts anything i would sure put her in her place and if she continues ask her to leave. if she doesnt...kick her ass.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Maybe you need to set down with your husband and have a heart to heart talk with him.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:27 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I would be talking to my DH asap, and if he dident like it he could get packin and go to her place, if he gets defencive over her he is more than likely up to something
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 7:45 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I was good friends with an ex for years after we split. I had several boy friends that knew I was still friends with him and I knew it bothered them, but they were casual boyfriends and I didn't really prioritize there feelings over my friendship with the ex.

However... when I met my now husband and he told me that it bothered him... that was it... the end of the friendship. I knew my husband was the one for me and an old friendship with an ex was not as important as him. I didn't want to risk my future for my past.

I suggest to tt your DH. Casual, I ran into EX and talked for 5 min, friendship with an ex is fine... but at a certain point the past is the past and if it is hurting your present and future... then it is just not worth it.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 7:56 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Talk about playing the field. First off if she is an ex, why the sudden need to be around your dh. This is definitely a hurtful situation for you if you claim that "they've been seen together" And why would he want an ex at a birthday party which you are going out of your way to put together.I think your feelings need to be taken into consideration with all this going on.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Why are you involved at all? The issue is with him - do you trust him or not? Is his commitment to you worth anything or not? She's not your concern, he is.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:39 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• OK I hoped to keep this anon, but it wont let me reply anon. So oh well. He has always wanted to keep her in his life. She is his best friend, and helped in through a tremendously hard situation in the past. She has made herself unavailable then we moved out of state, came back and now she is always talking to him on facebook. The thing with them being seen together He was at a bar with his friend she showed up, and well lied about why he should hang out then instead of waiting to days when she came to our house. He thinks she is straight lesbian no interest in men and they are just like bros. From what my friends said from seeing them that night He has no interest she does. I don't know, I trust these friends though. If he had an interest they would have said so they don't like him. He wants his friend at his party my issue is her. If she wants more. Though I trust him, I know how stupid he is. I have seen him manipulated b-4
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:59 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I never worried about her before, but always hated him being friends with an ex for moral purposes. Now though it bothers me. I would like to kick her ass, but I think that would just help her not me. With all the facts what is your opinion? What would you do?
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Oh and as well to him she is like a sister. She helped him through the death of a close friend.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:03 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• hee hee, a "straight lesbian". sorry, i had to giggle.
    i think it's rather suspicious that he won't let this one go, darlin. sure, she's helped him through some things, but you're his wife now, and it's your place to be there for him forever. my dh has an ex that was his "first", and they shared a very special bond. she recently came back into his life, and we've talked about it at length. when your dh puts the feelings of himself/his ex before yours, you have a problem. you should always come first in your marriage. what you're asking is not unreasonable. you feel uncomfortable with their relationship, and he needs to respect that. my dh knows that the minute i don't want his ex talking to him, she's gone and blocked from facebook, and anything else. your dh should feel the same, even if he thinks you are overreacting at the time. he wouldn't like it if you were doing the same to him.
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 9:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2010