If u could invent your own perfume, what would the name be and what would it smell like?

Mines would be a very light smelling vanilla. The name would be I'm thinking lush would work.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 8:02 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• summer,it would smell like funnel cake!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:05 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I like the smell of roses so something along that line of thinking. Each rose has it's own unique scent. Something like Velvety Rose.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 8:05 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Repent. And it would smell like a catholic church...I mean, without the pervading stench of guilt and man-boy love.
    I mean that awesome, musky, incensey smell with some sandalwood and orange. I think it would be rather heavy, a good winter perfume, something that would go well with a cable knit sweater and leather jacket. Also, I think that leather smell would compliment my imaginary smell.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 8:08 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• The smell of the interior of a brand new car.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:12 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I like woods, cherry pipe tobacco, vanilla and possible have a 2nd scent to blend / as an option to go layer on the first scent, or where alone. the 2nd scent would be tropics fruit like mango, coconut and some sea shore scent. I'd package them as a set and call it East to West Shore ..... Nature
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 8:47 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• mmm it would smell like fresh picked gardenias, but I cant think of a name!
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Very light Lilac scent and something along the lines of clean cotton. I would call it "Serenity"
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 12:01 PM on Jul. 23, 2010