do u bathe with ur lil ones?

my lil girl is 3 and son is 1 1/2. its so much easier

hottmammi21

Asked by hottmammi21 at 8:05 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No. Not until they were at least 4 and could jump in the shower with me. They are now 6 and 7.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:06 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I used to wear a bathing suit while in the tub with my daughter.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 8:06 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Absolutely, especially when they were babies. You just needed someone to hand them off to. SO much easier than the whole bath experience. They still bathe with me.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:07 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• nope. . . Never did. . . my DD is 7 now and the only aid she gets from me is washing her hair anymore. . .I make sure she is good and clean, but she can do all the cleaning herself.
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 8:08 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I think not. I bathed each one separately to make it easier on myself.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 8:09 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• yes and it is easier. I sit in the tub with my 10 month old we play and I bathe him then hand him off to his dada to be powdered and dried...only problem is he wants booby sometimes in the tub...LOL
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 8:09 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Oh yeah! When my son was small it was just so much easier! I loved giving him a bath but when we were pressed for time one of us would jump in the shower, wash ourselves and then the other would hand him over. lol It's hard now because when he showers with me he doesn't understand why I don't have a penis like him and daddy. So it makes me a little uncomfortable. So now he just showers with his daddy. lol
    crazedaffe

Answer by crazedaffe at 8:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• my dd is 3 and we shower together about once a week. when she asks what something is i'll tell her. it's not like she doesnt need to know. and we have the same parts.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• a few times when he was a baby, but that was just to get the 'experience' so many people love having. for me, it was more trouble than it was worth. both of us dripping wet, trying to get out without slipping while holding the baby..not something i had to do!
    now, he's 5, and is very interested in 'private areas' and the differences in he/dh and myself. so, putting it all out there for him to check out wouldn't be prudent, at this juncture. (yes, we have talked and talked and talked..so its not like ..oh nevermind.)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:13 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Yes my dd is 20mths and gets upset if we don't let her bathe with us. She bathes with both daddy and mommy and other times by herself. It's easier and fun for her.
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 8:20 PM on Jul. 22, 2010