What is the oddest thing any man asked you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• Some stranger walked in where I worked hitting on me and I told him I was married So he asked me if I'd marry him if I ever got a divorce....uh, no lol.

TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 9:52 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I cant think of anything but the 1st comment made me think that for some reason men find you really attractive when you're wearing someone elses ring. Its like they always looked before you got married but now they do double takes and whistle at you lol. I think guys like things they cant have.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:12 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I had a guy ask what size my boobs were. His story was that his girlfriend was wanting to get a boob job, and he liked my size. I found it hilarious. I don't know if he was telling the truth or not, but it was still a really good laugh.
    hannah_belle

Answer by hannah_belle at 10:39 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• If he could lick my toes.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:49 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I have two. One teenager should I say, asked if my boobs where real. and One old black man asked me if I would kiss him and he puckerd up his lips for me to kiss and I just gave him a go to hell look, and Was like FINE, ILL JUST LEAVE THEN! I was like okay, goodbye.lol.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:29 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• He asked me if I had been shot in the ear with a BB gun...(I had 13 earrings in one ear)
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 1:35 PM on Oct. 2, 2008