My bff is a FLAKE

i want her to be my bridesmaid, but i KNOW she will fuck me in the end and i need a nice way to tell her i am not choosing her as a bridesmaid without telling her she fucks me every single time i need her, without being a total bitch. I named my child after her, because i LOVE her name, but she is assuming she is a bridesmaid and has not barley spoken to me about the wedding and i have not been able to reach her to tell her she isnt, so whats a nice way to let her down.

smilelovesmile

Asked by smilelovesmile at 8:47 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just tell her. Just beating around the bush will only make it worse. So just be straight with her. Good luck
    tyra618

Answer by tyra618 at 9:41 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I suggest saying something like, this is a really high stress time, and I need you as my BFF way more than I need you as a bridesmaid. Let her help decorate at your shower, or come up with ideas for a bachelorette party. Let her dress shop with you. It's just like with little kids -- offer a distraction.
    Brandi61279

Answer by Brandi61279 at 6:29 AM on Jul. 23, 2010