Name one exotic country you would like to visit, and tell what you would like to do while there.

Personally my dream vacation is through Italy; and I'd definitely like to visit their most famous structures, take loads of pictures, enjoy some exquisite Italian restaurants.

SouthernLady7

Asked by SouthernLady7 at 9:03 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Greece, & I would do nothing but eat & sunbathe.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:08 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• We are going back to Hawaii Saturday... It's always nice and peaceful family time. This Christmas we are heading to New Zealand. I am looking forward to hiking, exploring, and relaxing!!!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Hit send to fast... WHile Hawaii isn't another country, it's the peaceful family time that I enjoy more so than the location/country...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:14 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Wow... Lots of them... I would love to explore the Mayan Temples and see Easter Island and see Stone Henge... They may not all be exotic places but from small town PA, just about everything is exotic!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• None. I've been to Europe. I've been to Hawaii. I like it here, in the USA the best.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:10 AM on Jul. 23, 2010