What is your pet peeve in traffic?

my pet peeve in traffic has to be when a truck driver rushes to pull up beside my car and blows the horn at me.

SouthernLady7

Asked by SouthernLady7 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ooooh, I have so many, but driving here in Japan is so much different than in the States. Drivers will go 10 km/h below the speed limit and they drift back and forth in their lanes, so they are hard to get around. People park in the middle of the street and put on hazards so they can get out to get a drink out of the roadside vending machines. Sometimes you don't see them til the last minute. And the scooter drivers! God I hate the scooter drivers! They white line between cars especially at stop lights. They will pull around every car that is stopped and get in the front of the line and then take off REALLY slow. Driving out here is enough to make any American want to go home and never complain again.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 9:19 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Lots of things and to many to list.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Nothing good on the radio at a red light.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 9:17 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• people that cut you off & then curse you out cause you was in the way road rage
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• left hand jerkoffs, old people, rubbernecking, people who dont use the blinker properly, or at all, douchebags who ride your ass when you're already doin 90. and people who just shouldnt have a license.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 9:19 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I hate great grandma and great grandpa drivers...move over and let me by!
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 9:19 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Ram trucks! They are the worst drivers!

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:20 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I can't stand when I'm going the speed limit, or even 5 over, and someone is right on my ass.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:23 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Oh...and if they do choose to ride it...then welcome to an even slower ride. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

• People in front of me going 10 under the speed limit that speed up after I go around them. People that don't use their turn signals. People that ride my ass no matter how fast I'm going. When I'm at a red light and the person next to me keeps looking in my car. When someone has the bass up so ridiculously loud it makes my teeth chatter. Obnoxious bumper stickers (like the ones bragging about being a complete moron) that aren't even funny. When I see people smoking in the car with children. When I see children that should be in a carseat jumping from one side of the backseat to another. When I'm trying to get over and people speed up because they don't want me in front of them. When there's a sign letting you know WELL in advance that a lane is going to end and instead of moving over, everyone just speeds up to see how far ahead they get. There's more but those are the big ones lmao
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 9:26 PM on Jul. 22, 2010