Why can't people just get call waiting? LOL

I know it is not for everyone

itsallabtthem84

Asked by itsallabtthem84 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We used to have call waiting and then the phone company kept calling trying to get us to switch our internet to DSL and after telling them "no, stop calling" they continued to call. I got pissed and decided they were getting even less money from me and canceled everything except just basic phone service. The next time they called I told them what I had done and that finally stopped them from calling.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• first i would have to have a phone.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:21 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• do people even have house phones anymore?
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:39 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• lol I know! My parents need it so bad it drives me crazy they dont have it
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 9:49 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I used to have call waiting, but I realized this was something I could live with out and it would save me some money. Also, if someone really wants to talk to me that bad, they can call back.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I thought most people had it, at least with their cell phone providers.. we don't have a house phone (a business number, that will transfer you to voice mail if the line is busy though).

anyways, I don't use the feature.. if I'm on the phone, it will go to voice mail and I'll call you back when I'm done. I think it's rude to switch over on someone.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:19 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• LOL I thought that was just a standard feature now a days. Can you request NOT to have it or something?
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:19 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I hate call waiting because of the beep when I am on the phone...
    HDSDIMOM

Answer by HDSDIMOM at 9:19 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• HAHAHA...my friend used to annoying the living crap out of me. She didn't have call waiting and would always call me and leave a message on my cell...............never could I reach her. Her phone was ALWAYS busy. It got to the point where I just stopped bothering. She was on the phone non stop. She must have called me and immediately hung up and called someone else..............so annoying.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 22, 2010