Awful pains & pressure?

I'm having strong and painful, but irregular braxton hicks, a lot of pressure that comes and goes in my crotch & butt, and Sharp pains where my thigh and pelvis meet, not to mention shooting pains in the inside of my thighs. What's it from, did any of you have this? I'm 38 and a half weeks.

KaylaMarie425

Asked by KaylaMarie425 at 9:19 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I had it and it is definitely no fun. If is your body getting ready. If it is Braxton Hicks, drink lots of water and alternate you activity. If you have been on your feet, lay down and vice versa. It could be early labor as well which can start of very irregular. If it is Braxton Hicks, they will stop, if it is the early stages of labor, they will progressively get stronger and more regular. Good luck momma! You are almost there!
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 9:21 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Is your stomach tightening at all? Are you able to pee or have the feeling of having to use the restroom? I would say it could be labor contraction.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 9:22 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I feel like I have to pee every 5 minutes, laying down doesnt really help, i get the cramps/contractions even when im laying down. I've been feeling off and weird all day and nauseous...I am beyond exhausted and cant seem to sleep enough, i barely have enough energy to go upstairs and pee
    KaylaMarie425

Comment by KaylaMarie425 (original poster) at 9:26 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Sounds like your baby has dropped down and labor is around the corner for you!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2010