For those in Love...

How long were you with that person before you knew you were in love with them? Was there just one moment like "WOW, I think I love this person" Or was it more gradual?

xoxticiaxox

Asked by xoxticiaxox at 9:26 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Kinda a moment. Not long...lol Like about 2 months.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:27 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• It was a moment. We were friends for a short time and I knew I loved him. I didn't think I stood a chance though so I didn't say anything to him about it. We only dated a few months before he proposed and I've never been happier!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 9:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I have known him for 15 years. It was a while before I realized I loved him. It wasn't a sudden thing.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 9:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• after a few months it kinda hit me one day like an "ah ha!" moment. i was like "wow, i'm absolutely in love with this guy!"
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Instantly. Still love the man today even though part of me really wants to stab him haha, wish he didnt turn out to be such a cockbag
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 9:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Almost five years. At first it annoyed me he listened to what I said and was able to do things for me. I did not want this. Or so I thought. But after a while I realized this is what soemone is suppose to be like to me.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 9:34 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• It only took me a few weeks, we've been together for 5 yrs. We met at a place we used to work at and he asked someone what my name was (before he ever talked to me) and told her he was going to marry me one day. He was right! Lol. We all thought he was crazy tho lol.
    maddoxsmama

Answer by maddoxsmama at 9:35 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I knew him for about 5 months ... and I knew I was falling in love with him, but I didn't want to haha! So, for about a month I was in denial and then one day he told me he loved me and I said it back :) .... still in love today too.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:36 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I can't decide wether or not it's lust or love, but I've never felt it before, and it seems to soon! And it did just hit me one minute I didn't feel this way, then the next, I felt this way, and can't stop feeling it....hmmmm
    xoxticiaxox

Comment by xoxticiaxox (original poster) at 9:37 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• It didn't take me long... maybe less than a week. More specifically, I think it was three days. I know that sounds odd. And a couple weeks in I got real sick and kind of dlerious and accidentally told him how I felt and he stopped dead in his tracks... I thought "Oh $h!t.... now he's going to run for the hills!" lol, But he just gave me a 'did she really just say that?' look and said it back! :) We've been together almost a year and a half now.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:38 PM on Jul. 22, 2010