has this happened to you?

so i got my peiod 7/17/10 and it lasted until mid day 7/18 stopped and came back 7/20 was verry verry light lasted maybe 2-3 hours and came back 7/21 @ 10 am and is very light. then spotted off and on today im usually very regular but something similar happend last month i got me period 3 days early it lasted 2 days stopped and then spotted for 3 days. we have been ttc since feb.do you think i can be pregnant or does this sound normal?

Italiana88

Asked by Italiana88 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• it just sounds like your body didnt totally flush itself out and has had a few last little bits to pass.
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 9:31 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• maybe you should ask a doctor. the only time i had that happen was during a very stressful time.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:32 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Mine period only screws up when I worry about it... Have you POAS?
    Hendrix07

Answer by Hendrix07 at 9:35 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• No I havent POAS yet im thinking i may
    Italiana88

Comment by Italiana88 (original poster) at 10:04 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• It is possible to be pregnant if you are TTC, but I have had the same thing right now too!!! I am not pregnant right now for sure.I am coming off of birth control, but I also have a friable cervix, which means if anything bumps or touches the cervix, like during intercourse or even a tampon, or even if every time you have sex he ejaculates in you, it can cause bleeding. Overall its not healthy for any females cervix for the male to get off in you every time. I would go to the Dr and get checked out. Also, a friable cervix can cause difficulty with getting pregnant. Im not trying to scare you or anything, but I would make an appt with your dr and let them see if there is something to be worried about.
    Kya-AF

Answer by Kya-AF at 2:41 AM on Jul. 23, 2010