Found out the sex of the baby but don't want to tell anyone yet.

Were thinking about having a party in the next couple of weeks and inviting family and friends. Then announcing what were having at the end. I was thinking about having everyone split into groups at least of who guessed what ( boy/girl) then who ever was on the correct side wins a prize. Just wondering what other games would be fun to play and what we should put on the invitation.

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 9:41 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You can do a blue or pink cake to help tell the sex of the baby. I know it is not a game, but I think it is a interesting idea.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• that is a cute idea and bring the cake out in the end when were going to announce?
    Claudiomom

Comment by Claudiomom (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I dont have any ideas (sorry!) but I think thats a really cute idea! sounds like tons of fun!
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 22, 2010