Where can you market effectively on the web

posting management jobs is tough... to many scams out there

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Money & Work

• Direct Matches or Sales Spider... Try Craigs list and Back Page too... I get good responces for my WAH biz on those.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:17 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• The number one form of advertising/marketing is WORD OF MOUTH. People are the best source for advertising. They know someone that knows someone who wants the product or the service. What is the first thing people do when they see a good movie or have a great dinner at a restaurtant? They tell their friends and family. But the theatre and the restaurant does not pay them to advertise their business. Guess what? My business pays me everytime I promote and market our product. I am very fortunate to be in a business that was developed strictly by this form of advertising...and it works. Please feel free to visit my profile page and if you have any questions, email me or call me.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Networks like cafemom, and others - networking to other people looking to network opens up a lot of growth potential. I have two home businesses as well 2 manufacturing business - I have done all the different types of marketing, networks like this work the best. Good Luck

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:35 AM on Oct. 3, 2008