What is one of your most embarrassing moments?

I was 11 and wanted to look like my older cousin. I came up with the bright idea of stuffing toilet paper in my bikini top at the pool. I thought I looked so cool! I was walking over to the diving board and two guys were walking by. They were smiling so I was feeling pretty confident. Until I looked down and saw wet toilet paper hanging down! AHHH! LMAO!

nicolemstacy

Asked by nicolemstacy at 9:46 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• about 3 years ago my husband and i went to a friends house with the kids. my daughter was like a few month old and my friend had a friend of hers there who was a lil......big, like she looked like she should've been pregnant. well she wanted to hold my daughter and she went to her. we having a saying, if a baby girl comes to you with ease then your pregnant wit a boy and vice versa. well because she looked pregnant i said "she came to you easily are you having a boy" and she replied...."im not pregnant" my heart dropped and my husband cried so hard from laughing
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• That's funny. My best friend and I were out one night. I was recently divorced and her hubby was deployed, and we were both home spending a few weeks together. Well, this guy was like Hey, (my ame). And I recognized him but couldn't place him or remember his name for the life of me. He could obviously tell I couldn't recall his name or well, anything, other than he just looked familiar. He was like, remember me, I was one of Jess's friends? (Jess was a roommate I had for about 5 months in college). Needless to say he was one of those one night stands, when I came home from a night of partying he was at my apt....I was horrified. My best friend said, OMG I am embarassed for you. It was terrible.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I got hit in the face by a guy playing football in 9th grade gym (the teacher made every other pass go to a girl, and I was the only girl who could catch)....I ended up getting stitches done by a plastic surgeon on my lip....it was very embaressing!!! the teacher decided that maybe he shouldnt force girls to participate after that though lol
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 9:57 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I can think of about a million of them. I was at a party that my sil had invited me to. It was some kind of a group she wanted me to join. Anyway, it was also a dinner for mothers. Must have been around Mother's Day. Anyway, my mom went too. We played a game where we had to try to determine from clues who was the mother, who was the daughter. I was the only one who didn't figure it out that it was my own mother during the game. I was so embarrassed! I'm sure my face was beet red and you could tell my mom was really pissed about it. I think it was the last time I let my sil talk me into going to the stupid group! LOL
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 10:00 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Peed in front of my class in the first grade.
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 10:52 AM on Jul. 25, 2010