Call of Duty

I hate that game sooo much all my husband does is play it and I swear I am sick of the sound of gunfire everyday...does anyone else hate it?

shortleo

Asked by shortleo at 10:08 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• "accidently" break his x box, he's a grown man, he doesn't need to be playing COD all the time, he should be doing stuff with you
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:13 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• yes especially when they connect it to the computer & they talk to other people while playinqq & it;s become so loud
    Soon2bemom16

Answer by Soon2bemom16 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• LOL No, but my hubby and his friends are into WOW. It's died down, but the new version comes out at the end of this year. Good thing we have 2 computers, cause we would fight over it at night when the babies are sleeping!!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:09 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I am some days cause I want to watch but I would rather watch a story then him killing people. I am sure our husband get annoyed with us typing away on cafemom....
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 10:11 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• For $6, you can buy earbuds. Gift him with them and be happy that he's not pissing away the rent money or whoring around.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:12 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• LOL my husband is playing right now. It's my kids game. LOL he only went to play because I was typing away on cafe mom
    mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 10:13 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Oh yea he has a headset too...and I absolutely hate it as well.....
    shortleo

Comment by shortleo (original poster) at 10:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• No but mine has Modern Warfare which is similar and he loves WOW , I know how you feel about hating it amd mine has a headset too.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Hubby games a little bit, but we have small kids so he respectfully doesn't play the violent ones while they're awake.

LOL, I was just thinking sometimes I ask him to go play games for an hour when he's in a really crabby mood...it's worth it to me to lose an hour of time with him to get him in a sweeter (and more helpful) mood.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 10:43 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• No one here plays it. LOL but I love it when they say "you want a piece of me boy"...LOL> Makes me laugh everytime
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:05 PM on Jul. 22, 2010