Do your kids ever tell you to go to bed?

My two year old is so funny. they are getting ready for bed with daddy and he comes running to me saying,"Mommy you go nighty nighty now!" He gave me a hug and run away. Oh how much joy my kids bring to my life. Has your kids done this?

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 10:09 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my son gives others time outs. he points his finger and says 4 minutes. strange because he only gets two minutes!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:11 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• LOL that is cute. He is probably think your older and should have more time.
    Claudiomom

Comment by Claudiomom (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• No, but my daughter wanted to play and told me, "you go study now, Mom"!
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 10:14 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• No, but my daughter will tell me when she wants to go to bed..............such a sweetie.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Every night DH has to tell her "say your prayers & dont let the bed bugs bite" and recently she has started to say "You & Mommy have to say your prayers together! Ok daddy?" ...
    She is 3.5.
    If we are in the living room with a tv on she will always (no matter how low the TV is) tell us we need to turn the tv down because its keeping her up.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 1:28 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• That's really cute!
    My son waves and says "Bye bye" to every single person as we leave the store and walk through the parking lot.
    He's never done anything like your son has, but he does some pretty cute things.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:31 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• No but my daughter say all done and try to close the laptop when I'm on it.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 1:45 PM on Jul. 23, 2010