should i be worried?

Okay last night when i was making dinner i didn't compensate i think that's how you spell it not sure lol for my tummy and was trying to get something out of the cupboard above the stove. Well i leaned right into a hot pain on my tummy, i jumped back quickly and put cold water on the burn. It stung a little bit and the baby has been moving all night on and off. Has this happened with anyone else can it hurt the baby? Sorry this is the first time i have ever done anything like this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well it sould be fine just take care of the burn ,it is on the suface it will be ok ,the baby is well protected by layers and layers and the water so as long as it is not deep youll be ok if it is bad take care of it hugs Reeda
    freckles9399

Answer by freckles9399 at 9:08 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Nah...I don't think it can hurt the baby...are you ok?
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 9:07 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• No harm done to the baby. Unless of course you burned thru the skin. muscle, and all that. But if it's only a first or second degree burn baby is fine. Feel bad for you though.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:53 PM on Oct. 2, 2008