I have plenty of food and plenty of left overs ...

but i would love to just go out to pick something up. Talk me out of it, please? I know how bad it is. I'm just tired and stressed. ...and i don't really have any satisfying junk food at home either sense i purposely try to keep those things out of the home so that they are not an option for my kids.

so ...i guess i don't really need to be talked out of it because i know i won't do it anyways. i'm just complaining and throwing a little adult tantrum.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 10:21 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Do you have chocolate chips and bread? Make a grilled chocolate chip sandwich. This is what I do when I'm wanting junk food. We don't keep any in the house either. Put a little butter in the pan, add a slice of bread, top with chocolate chips and another slice of bread. Just like grilled cheese, minus the cheese;)
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 10:25 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• LOL, throw that tantrum. I broke down and ordered pizza. I know shame on me, but gosh I have been lazy today.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• No junk food! A moment on the lips...a lifetime on the hips.....................save your money!!! Eat what you already have..cooked by YOU where you know WHAT is in it!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I'll talk you out if you can talk me out, but i'm already reaching for the keys...
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:57 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I don't have the problem of gaining weight. not worried about that at all.

just want me some comfort food. :(

Perhaps i can distract myself. ....i do have plenty of things that need to be done.
    outstandingLove

Comment by outstandingLove (original poster) at 10:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2010