Plus size mama looking for maternity clothes

can anyone direct me to somewhere I can buy maternity clothes, I'm a plus size pregnant mamma to be and I have such a hard time buying clothes.

ezziriah

Asked by ezziriah at 10:23 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• What size? Plus size can mean many different things these days. People call size 12 and up plus. Motherhood sells clothes up to I think an 18 (they did 4 years ago when my sis was pregnant anywa). They're cute but a bit on the high side.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Motherhood Maternity was great. But if you aren't close to one....not sure what other suggestions there are!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I wore Big t-shirts and stretchy topped pants and shorts. I did not buy actual maternity clothes. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:31 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Motherhood sells up to size 3x. Some stuff I coud fit, and some I couldn't. They are on the expensive side! I made due with a couple t shirts and a pair of shorts that maternity. I just made due with buying 4x mens shirts and strechy cotton shorts for the rest of the time. Not sure what I am going to do this winter though. I will be big in winter this time instead of summer time!
    Jessycwr

Answer by Jessycwr at 10:37 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• only some motherhood maternity stores carry the plus size so i looked up on line and then called. the one in my city does not, but one an hour away did and that is where i bought my clothes :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 23, 2010