what did i get myself in to?????

I was checking my son facebook,well i decided to look up my ex of really long ago,well sent him a message and he answered back right away, well after chat a little brought back some old feelings, our lives were seperate but we ended up both the same way, i check out his wall history, on my birthday date and there was a coment, that was not a normal one, aimed at me, i miss him more than i thought....

tamithy

Asked by tamithy at 10:23 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• If you are single and available and so is he, then I say meet up for drinks and see what happens. Maybe you two are meant to be together and just needed to get to this place in your lives in order for a relationship to really work for you

Good Luck
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 10:30 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• are you married?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:25 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Glad to hear you are not married....hoping you don't have someone special in your life that may get hurt....and hope this guy isn't married either.............if your both available...then go for it.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:31 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Megan - i disagree. THis could have been a high school/college BF and in that case, with age and experience people change a TON
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 10:48 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• he is an ex for a reason...don't go backwards..not smart
    jmfire14

Answer by jmfire14 at 11:42 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• well since you're not married, what's the problem? is he?? just take it slow and don't lose sight of why you broke up. not sure how much time has passed, but it's possible that you two have worked through the things from before in your own lives separately, matured a bit... enjoy yourself but don't get crazy...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:08 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• This is why I repeatedly say that anyone in a committed relationship needs to stay away from these social sites.....playing with fire....hope you don't get burned...or people in your life that love you don't get hurt.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:26 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• no, im not, if i was married i would not of done this,
    tamithy

Comment by tamithy (original poster) at 10:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Cochise - jeez....she never said she was married. You didn't even give her a chance to say that she wasn't before you attacked her. Lighten up
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 10:33 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Well what is wrong with talking to an old friend? The thing is why did you end it in the first place. People don't change much. So try to remember the stuff that made the relationship end. If you can over come that then go for it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 22, 2010