Not sure whats wrong?Any ideas?

My DH and i have sex exactly one week before i was supposed to get my period, there is a posibility that the condom broke. I ended up getting my period 2 days early and it lasted 5 days as normal. I usually am bloated while on my period and when my period went away me being bloated didnt. Also today ive started to spot. I had discharge with brown blood in it. It been going on for about 5 hrs now, its hardly anything but i can see it when i whipe and a little on my panty liner. Could this be implantation bleeding?BTW we havent had sex since. So were thinking it was from then.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• They sell tests at most dollar stores now. No one can tell you what's going on, sorry.
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 10:31 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• it is possible but the only way to tell is to go get a test!
    ezziriah

Answer by ezziriah at 10:35 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• dollar store test do NOT work, lol i used like 7 of them, trying to save money, and ended up having to get an EPT, or first response. I'd go get a test :)
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 11:45 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Thats the same thing that happend to me, both times I was pregnant. I had a full blown period clots and all. I had to change my pad every hour because it was so heavy. And then after a day or two, it just stopped! But I started feeling really sick and dizzy. So i took a test acouple days later, and it was a BFP. Good luck hun! Hope you get the answer you want! :)
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 12:00 AM on Jul. 23, 2010