why do so many of you women stick up for cheating men??? adult content

i dont get it! im reading that question where the wife gets jealous of her husband because he was going to cheat on her. one women wrote "sometimes men need to stray to figure out what they really want." WHAT?? umm i think before you get married you should figure out what you really want! and if your not happy in a relationship, you leave! you dont cheat! and then theres all of the "get counseling". wtf is that gonna do? your gonna sit there & talk about him cheating & thats gonna solve anything. HELLO! the guy was gonna stick his penis in another womans vagina! he was gonna do the same thing with another women that you did to make your children! & he didnt give a shit if he brought you home STD's & NOW your gonna make an effort and go to counseling with him?? ive seen posts on here where a women said she cheated, & everyone writes that shes a dirty whore, but if a guy does it... its okay. just get counseling.

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 10:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• You won't see me sticking up for a cheating man or woman .
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I am thinking your on a vent? Ok so personally I don't stick up for a cheating man. I have cheated on my husband and I think our relationship is stronger now than ever. I don't buy into the crap once a cheater always a cheater. It is not true.
    So you want some one to bash me or stick up for me. I have atoned for my sins. Here is the thing would you have told my husband leave the whore and find someone better? Or go to counseling?
    Some people think that it is important to give it one last attempt before jumping off the wagon.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Agreed.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• the same reason a woman will stay with a man after he's hit her. she may not admit to it but her self esteem is so low that she convinces herself she deserves it or she's too afraid to leave or she refuses to see that he's not the guy she though he was
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Purplebutterfly--before kids way before kids. I was an immature 22 y/o thinking my man was neglecting me. He was sort of.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:03 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Well some women have reasons why? maybe they are willing to do everything possible on their part to make the marriage work! Divorce can be pretty hard on children too so maybe they want to try and work things out for the children too.
    ezziriah

Answer by ezziriah at 10:30 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I said that she would probably never get over the trust issues but she could try counseling...if the wife wants to stay with a cheating husband that is her decision but i most certainly would NEVER tell her to or tell her that a husband needs to stray...wow and I would never stick up for cheating on other side.
    shortleo

Answer by shortleo at 10:33 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• aliii, i get that but im not talking about just the women. im talking about the women on here sticking up for the man!! we should be giving the women the self esteem and courage to leave his dirty ass!
    PURPULbutterfly

Comment by PURPULbutterfly (original poster) at 10:33 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I hear that. What ever happed to equal rights for women. Look at hilary Clinton, her husband got a bj in the oval office and she was the bad guy. I mean, REALLY?
    firemanswife907

Answer by firemanswife907 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Glad you got it together mmmegan
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:34 PM on Jul. 22, 2010