would i be wrong to not want to have a child that the father dont want

he has an alcohol problem and dont wanna change he has hit me before while drunk and he hit me today again knowing that im carring his child a child that he dont want i already have two from a previous realtionship that ended up bad dont wanna to bring a third child alone please help

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• Sorry but I am very against abortion I really think you should look into adoption. There are so many people who cannot have a baby but want one so bad.

Answer by ilovemybananer at 11:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• GET OUT! You dont have to keep the baby. You can get into ethical decisions w/ your dr or priest. But give that baby a chance. Being in that situation is dooming that child from the get go. There are so many options out there and so much help and love that complete strangers want to give you and your baby. You and your baby both deserve that love.

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 11:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Leave him and give the baby up for adoption. Get help from somewhere from someone. If he hits you when he is drunk, he might get crazy as you get bigger. Don't wait to find out what's next, save yourself and your unborn baby. There's no other way to say it.

Answer by Queentdi at 12:35 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• the baby did not ask to be here, it didnt ask for the parents, or the life it will have. leave him period!, if he is going to hit you, well there is no excuse to stay with someone who will lay his hands on you, and if he will hit you while your pregnant he could do alot worse!!!!!! but if you dont want the child give it up for adoption. alot of people cannot have a baby and want one bad and some people can have a baby and dont want them.... so i would go to a local pregnancy crisis center or something and speak with them. they can lead you in a good direction.

Answer by enjen at 1:24 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• another question... you have other children. does he abuse them too?

Answer by enjen at 1:25 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I am SO against abortion. Please don't do that. I have been divorced from my abusive husband for 3 years now. It was hard as hell first, but now I just bought a home and my and my boys are doing well! It's still a struggle but I'm proud of myself! Leave him and don't look back. If the baby is not wanted then give it up. I know so many people that cannot have a baby themselve and adoption is so hard because most women have an abortion. Don't stop a beating heart

Answer by EmMaldonado at 1:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• give the baby up for adoption. The adoptive parents will pay for all your care and the delivery. A situation that isnt ideal to you could be someones joy!!

Answer by janina918 at 2:14 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Please dont have an abortion... We all have made mistakes in life and some of us have been in abusive relationships. Maybe, not physical but Verbal and controlling. But stand up for yourself and your unborn child and if you can't have another one please give it up for adoption. I wish you the best in this situation.

Answer by Cecily131313 at 2:30 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Leave home to mommy...or your rich aunt...leave him, keep the baby, or have some one adopt the child...FIRST LEAVE THAT MAN! tonight! BYE!

Answer by GoldenWhite at 4:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• leave him and give the baby up for adoption if you can't raise it. I don't believe in abortion

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 8:42 AM on Jun. 29, 2008