Am I invisible?

I am so tired of being ignored. I am and always have been ignored in real life, I am ignored on here. I swear, I am starting to think I am invisible. This is the only place that I have where I can interact with people other than my kids and dh, but still, I get passed over. Is it because I am not dramitic enough? What gives. I get so tired of reaching out to other people just to "pushed" away.

crazytexan

Asked by crazytexan at 10:37 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Never saw you before any questions you need help with?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• i'd be glad to help with any questions too if I can or if you just need to talk I'd be happy to.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• way to goWhen I was a little girl I was ignored and I learned to just jump out in the room and say "HERE I AM!" Your post sort of does the same thing. Good for you. Demand what you need!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:42 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Oh sheesh. I know how you feel. No your not invisible. Join some groups that you have some interest in. The thing is try a few different ones. One will fit. You have to keep looking. This is not magic. I am a member of what 20 groups only one that I care about. One that thinks I am funny and fun. One that has me making friends left and right.
    You can do it. trust me if I can you can too.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Where in Texas?
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:59 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I'm here if you wanna talk or need some advice :) Sending you lots of hugs!
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 11:04 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I feel the same way you do...I am a post killer actually...my reply's are always the last reply and in real life I try my best to make friends, being kind and understanding the way a friend should be..yeah well i get stabbed in the back so many times I just figure it is best to keep to myself..pm me anytime if you want
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:58 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• clappingTell em what u need mama!!!!

carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:26 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Never saw you before this. I'm loud so people try and ignore me still but I don't go away so they pay attention.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:05 AM on Jul. 23, 2010