Help!!

I'm almost 28 weeks pregnant and I can't seem to keep my hands off of pop with caffeine in it.. I drink way way to much of it, I still try to drink a glass of milk a day even though i'm really not a big fan of milk, never have been. But I try to make myself drink at least a glass a day. I absolutly HATE water too, the look of it makes me gag! No joke.. Please help!

Is my unborn daughter in danger b/c of the amount of caffeine i drink??? Please help, I'm scared!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The caffeine really is not the best thing that you can drink. You could start drinking fruit juice. I usually will get fruit juice and dilute it with water. I do not like how strong the fruit juice is sometimes, so I water it down for myself. You could make fruit smoothies in a blender to drink and put ice in it. They also make those little to go packets of flavoring for water. You need to stay hydrated.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 9:20 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I drink caffeine; always drank soda, tea, and coffee. I do try to limit it to 2 cups off coffee a day; (usually ends up being about 1.5; but I drink tea non stop. I hate water too (flavored waters are nasty..) I love milk but my tummy does not; so I know how you feel. Just try to limit your intake if you can (more so for the weight issue...soda is bad bad bad for that...) try crystal light or other juices that are not chock full of sugars. GL :)
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 9:21 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• when i was pregnant with my son i drank pepsi all day long and he turned out fine. they say that your child will become really hyper, but my son is perfect and has no problem being hyper. he's 17months old now and he's fine...
    SpringMommy07

Answer by SpringMommy07 at 1:22 PM on Oct. 2, 2008