progesterone

ok, i found out that i am less then 5 weeks pregnant, and they have been montitoring my HCG and my progesterone, well my progesterone has been low, last taken it was 15.6 and my hcg was 12399, so they started me on a suppliment, do you think the baby will be ok....or should i start worrying about misscarriage?

hailsmama

Asked by hailsmama at 9:20 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would think you will be fine. Did they say it is something that is risky?? I hope you and baby are okay. I will pray for you.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 9:57 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• they said they like the levels to be at 20 and mine are low... it must be something risky if they put me on the supplement... i didnt knwo if anyone else had the same thing.
    hailsmama

Answer by hailsmama at 9:59 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• A supplement?? Usually progesterone is in shot form or suppository form. No need to worry about miscarriage. the extra progesterone should help with that, but do not have any sex for the first trimester unless your doctor ok's it. Sex can cause a miscarriage in early pregnancy. ( b4 12 wks.)
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:51 PM on Oct. 2, 2008