MIL drama... How rude is this?!

Everytime she comes into town, she buys the family things... toys for the kids and random little things for the husband but NOTHING for me. I evne have to buy my own drinks and food. What the heck? My Mom never does this to my husband. Does your MIL do this?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope, my MIL is pretty generous. It is kinda rude to buy everyone's food and drinks and not yours!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:00 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• NO MY MIL BUYS STUFF FOR MY DD ALL THE TIME AND ALWAYS GIVES ME MONEY AND WHEN WE GO OUT TO EAT SHE ALWAYS TREATS ....SHES A GREAT MIL ...I USED TO HATE HER WHEN WE LIVED TOGETHER NOW I LOVE HER LIKE MY OWN MOM ! SHE GIVES GREAT ADVICE AND DOESNT PUSH ON THINGS WITH ME !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I think what she is doing is crummy but I'm not sure there is anything you can do about it.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 11:03 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• LOL! At least your MIL pays for something. My MIL makes us pay for everything. We even had to pay for our meal at the restaurant where she had her wedding reception. When she take my girls to stay the night I have to make them something to take with them or I have to give her some money to buy them Happy Meals. No advice, sorry!
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:09 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Yep, she does.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2010