Need help

okayyy I need help please ..so my last period was July 5
I'm taken the pills .. But I missed one day ..
Now today I'm bleeding ..how can this be!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You could just be spotting from the missed day... it would happen to me sometimes when I forgot to take my pill. If you are on the pill and trying to avoid getting pregnant you should probably take secondary precautions for another cycle until you are sure your body has re-regulated...and/or call your doctor to be on the safe side if the bleeding continues
    romanojm

Answer by romanojm at 11:16 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• you missed a day on the pill and it messed your cycle up. It's happened to me a few times.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• But the bleeding has stop.. It's more like spotting..could I be preg?
    meleniemao

Answer by meleniemao at 12:06 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• it is possible to be pregnant, but if your consistent with the pills and only missed one, its more than likely just spotting. Take a test to be sure, take another in a month if you would like, but like romanojm said, take secondary precautions, definately a condom and not just pulling out, to be safe for a month. When I would miss a pill, I would spot for the rest of the month and then have a period and be normal again the next month. Or spot/have a period then for a week and miss my period at the normal time. I never trusted the pill 100% and used condoms every time as well. Hopefully everything works out!
    Kya-AF

Answer by Kya-AF at 2:33 AM on Jul. 23, 2010