Custody case...what are exhibits?

Says to put down any witnesses and exhibits. What are exhibits? Thanks!

justmeandbrooke

Asked by justmeandbrooke at 11:11 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• like they say Exhibit A, or B. Sometimes a picture of the others home with drugs, alcohol, no baby proofing. Maybe its in a bad neighborhood, pictures of 'rough' areas, or maybe they have to walk to somewhere and could be in danger, maybe a picture of, or newpaper clipping (blown up) to show that a person was murdered in the area or something like that. This i assume means you don't want them to have custody? this would be things if you wanted the custody and wanted them to get no custody.
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 11:43 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Like put down his pattern of behavior, like violence, drugs etc, & if there are witness to this behavior .. criminal records
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 11:44 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I don't know from experience if you can I would see if someone at the court can let you know what acceptable exhibits would be. If you have a lawyer he should know & if he doesn't I wouldn't stop buggin him until he found out. If it were me & I had no one to ask though, I would include tangible evidence whereever possible, phone records, emails or other communication, police reports, as many records of any kind from a third party as you can get, then once you have all of that I would include any personal record you may have kept of events that are relevant, & affidavits (sp?) unless those are requested seperately.

The main thing that I would try to show is factual, unbiased evidence. Good Luck
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 3:09 PM on Jul. 24, 2010