Spin Off---"Over Reacting?"

This is the OP of that

I guess you ladies didn't understand
I'm not a SAHM
I work midnight til 9am 5-6days a week

So please, stop calling me lazy cause not only do I get NO SLEEP with an infant, but I have to play keep away with a vehicle that's mine.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I have zero sympathy for the SO on this one. He acted like an ass. If he gave a damn about his job, he would not have done what he did. I will never understand catering to a man who is acting worse than a 2 year old. The only embarassment he got at work if any was everyone seeing what a jerk he was being to the mother of his child, which is not acceptable and he got shown that. And did I understand right that the car is yours, not his? If that is true, he had no reason to take it then. He needs to be the one on the bus, not you and your son.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• i told you you werent overreacting!! even if you didnt have a job. being a mother & taking care of a house is a job & im sick of men acting like we have it so easy. when do we get to clock out of being a mom??
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:13 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I still think there is a time and place for everything and that wasn't it............
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I wasn't one of the ones that called you lazy but maybe you should have added those details in the post. Here on cafemom if you dont add details people will assume and tear at you if they dont agree with what you said or done.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Thank YOU
    Exactly I feel like a zombie
    All day I don't get to sleep unless my LO naps, and then I'm up running around chasing him like a maniac, and then I work from midnight til 9 am, get home at 10a and have to deal with my SO who doesn't understand that sleep deprevation can lead to acts of INSANITY....but whatever...I got to vent.

Thank you
    PURPULbutterfly, I'm glad su see my point, it's like I'm playing WM and SAHM because of my workhours
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:17 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Try daycare.

It is not safe for you to be alone with a child after having NO sleep.

Yes, Mom's need their downtime too, but not at the expense of embarrassing your SO at the office. Family Drama at work will get you fired faster then just about anything other then crapping on the bosses desk
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:19 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• wildflowers25

HIGH FREAKIN FIVE THRU THE COMPUTER...OH YEAH :)

Answer the other Q's
    My mom just hhad surgery otherwise I go to her house and relax, so I can have help...so that's my child care
    Yes, I should have added that part, I don't think a small detail of SAHM or WM makes a difference but aparently it's a huge factor on CM. Noted for future reference.

He needs his job more than I do, maybe he will think next time about how he treats me. this is something he always does so it's not a NEW thing for him, Im just finally done shutting my mouth, he's one of those that doesn't understand any1 until they give up on him
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Jul. 22, 2010