http://www.newton.edu.pe/ school in peru for my kids what do you think?help i'm starting a new life there

BlueballandKids

Asked by BlueballandKids at 11:26 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in

• How many times are you going to ask this? If you think it is a good school then go for it otherwise home school your children.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• It looks like a great school. Is the lower grades and upper grades all on the same campus? My only personal problem with that school would be the curriculum. I like that they teach art, music, and pe in all grades but I am not fond of them not teaching science until 2nd grade and not teaching social studies until 3rd grade. Other than that it looks like a great school. I hope your children enjoy going there.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:59 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• thank you so much jeremysmom vote you up!
    BlueballandKids

Comment by BlueballandKids (original poster) at 11:10 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I think it's not real wise to post your kids school on the Internet for all the creepy trolls to see!!! You MUST be careful with your families personal info... it may come back to haunt you!!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 2:07 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• if you find it's a good option, then go for it!

i do agree though, be careful with what info you are posting on the web... not everyone can be trusted...
    asil

Answer by asil at 8:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2010