what to do ...

I'm in need of some change in our lives ... what are some activities that you do with your little ones? I have a 13 month little guy - we're getting bored with the same old activities every day!! Thanks :)

TarraJoy

Asked by TarraJoy at 11:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• 'exercise time' me and the DD "exercise" together, im sure your fit but its still fun and i believe will promote a healthy life style, do things like jumpingjacks, or the butterfly thing with ur feet and legs, plus then you could tell him how strong and big his muscles are getting, my mom did that to my lil brother, she would ask him to carry in two loaves of bread and told him how muscly and strong he was, they eat it up!
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 11:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• i hear that!! my son is 14 months old and we are too.
    we go for walks, i take him swimming alot. thats getting boring though. i just joined a gym, and he actually really really likes the daycare! its really big and nice, the workers are so friendly, it has so many toys, and all the kids play with him. so if you like working out, and you have a gym with a nice daycare by you, that should be fun. i took him to the carnival we have around here & to the boardwalk at the jersey shore and we went on the rides, he loved them. was a little scared at first though.
    besides that, let me know if you have any ideas!! lol i
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:56 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• zoo, pool, park, bubbles, sidewalk chalk, sheet tent, tea time, puppets
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Flashcards, arts & crafts, nature walks, zoo, park, pool/beach, library time, museums.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:58 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Color
    Go for long walks around town
    Play with his trucks
    Play Ball
    Run around in the yard
    Play in the pool
    Read his books
    Chase him around the house
    Snuggle and watch a video
    Sing his ABC's
    Count to five

Those are things we do.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:29 AM on Jul. 23, 2010