My VENT am i bridezilla already????

My future SIL was over last night, she tried to tell me to my face that i HAD to invite her husband's brother AND his baby momma. This 'baby momma' F*ed the father of my DD (not my fiance) while we were together and while i was PREGNANT!!! and smiled in my face while doing it. She said if me and her brother do not invite her then it will cause problems for her husband and his brother and then her and her husband. (P.S. 'baby momma is a raging B*tch and my Fiance dislikes her about as much as i do) I was nice but when she left i was in a fit about this, i love her and of COURSE don't want her and her husband to fight BUT how this 'baby momma' takes this is not my problem!!!! If she wants to throw a fit, i dont care, it will be HER fault if everyone starts fighting, right? She should KNOW that she isnt being invited because she couldnt keep her legs closed, right? Would anyone expect to be invited in this situation?

smilelovesmile

Asked by smilelovesmile at 11:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Good luck with this situation!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:56 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Thanks :) Sherribeare
    smilelovesmile

Comment by smilelovesmile (original poster) at 11:57 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Its your special day, don't invite drama. Its as simple as that. It is your SIL's BIL, not like it is immediate family to you.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• tru and it technically itsn't my fiance's BIL, its his BIL's brother. We wont have her there end of story, we discusses it and that is that, but how to make lemonade out of this rotten apple is what i wnat, i hate drama, and it was forced on me by my DD's cheating father and it FOLLOWED me lol GRR to drama!
    smilelovesmile

Comment by smilelovesmile (original poster) at 12:00 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Weddings are about the bride and groom and their love for each other. You don't have to invited anyone you don't want at YOUR wedding. Tell your sister in law that.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:17 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I would tell her to piss off.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 12:19 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• 1-800-Springer, anyone?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:49 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• It's your wedding. Invite whomever you want

Answer by admckenzie at 8:44 AM on Jul. 23, 2010