How will you celebrate or reward yourself once you hit your fitness goals?

I want a new pair of MEK jeans when I hit my desired goal-- I'm only a few weeks away :)

gotfavor

Asked by gotfavor at 11:58 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• a little black dress. Hopefully REALLY little. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I hear ya Renea20! LOL
    gotfavor

Comment by gotfavor (original poster) at 12:00 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• With a New York style cherry cheesecake.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• those are nice goals, never thought of clothes! are your goals numbers on the scales or sizes you are shooting for?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:02 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• @txdaniella I'm shooting for a size.. I do have a weight goal, but I'm more focused on a size :)
    gotfavor

Comment by gotfavor (original poster) at 12:03 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• My goals were by pounds. Every 5 got a manicure or pedicure. Every 20 got a new COACH bag. My final goal is to go set SCUBA lessons. :)
    love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 12:25 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Well Im LONG away from my ideal size (im 218 my FINAL GOAL is to be about 130-140)..
    I plan on getting a brand new wardrobe...
    For the past 3 years (since having dd & all my weight) I have kept buying clothes to a bare minimum. I dont want to invest in clothes I dont want to be in.. So Ive been bum like for about 3 years & will continue until I feel better about my weight..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:48 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• each new size, a buy a new outfit and an outfit for work.

every time i lose about 10 lbs, dh and i go out and eat (but I still eat healthy)

when my body gets to where i want it to be, i am getting tattoos on my hips.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 1:18 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Dh surprised me with a dress I saw in a magazine about a month ago. It was a size 2/4! I wore it to Church on Sunday for the first time. I wore my goal bikini yesterday to the pool- that was shocking that I could finally fit into it. I bought it from VS back in February as a " please let me fit into this sucker one day" thing and was able to wear it.
    I am 4 lbs from the top end of my goal weight of 111-117. I was 121 this morning and I weigh in today. I've lost 46 lbs and I'm very happy.
    I really don't know what I'll do except for buy more clothes- I keep having to buy them since I keep losing weight and the ones I have are literally falling off of me. I still wear my XL PJ shorts and they don't stay up at all- I need a small now! LOL
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:01 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I've lost 98 lbs and I'm gonna eat Mexican food o my birthday in three weeks. :o)I wanted to lose 100 lbs by my birthday because last bday I was 240 lbs. I really want new tattoo so I can have a reward to remember.
    Aidensmommy1115

Answer by Aidensmommy1115 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 23, 2010