What is your favorite book?

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I'm new to this Answers thing! So, what's your favorite book? :)

CarrieLeester

Asked by CarrieLeester at 11:59 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• All time favorite...Les Miserables....Current Favorite...Pride, Prejudice, and Zombies
    IAMmomtotrips

Answer by IAMmomtotrips at 12:01 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Don't have a fav book right now but I love reading the red cover ones at WM like Blaze and Desire.lots of sex scenes hehehe Actually the fact that it all works out in the end is probably more why I like them.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 12:03 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I am a sucker for the Twilight books - yup - sad, I know :) lol

I don't have a favorite book, but I have a couple of favorite authors. I like Nicholas Sparks (who doesn't, right?) and Mary Higgins Clark mysteries. I love to read, so it is hard to pick just one book.
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 12:03 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• the five people you meet in heaven by mitch albom
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:04 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I agree! I read so much, there is no way I could ever pick one favorite book. Maybe an author spin-off might be appropriate! ;)
    CarrieLeester

Comment by CarrieLeester (original poster) at 12:04 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I really like the series "A Child Called It" by David Peltzer. It makes me realize that there really are people who can abuse their kids and really not care. Sad, but very good books.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:05 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I have a ton of favorites, but right now I am reading The Girl Who Played with Fire. The series is amazing...I read 630ish pages in three days!
    suthrnpeaches

Answer by suthrnpeaches at 12:06 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• The Celestine Prophecy
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:12 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I'm going downstairs to read The Box Car Children to my son.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:15 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Three sisters Trilogy by Nora Roberts is one of my all time faves I honestly read them at least once a year. I have to many fave's to pick just one, I did just finish reading the first two Books of The Hollows serise, Dead Witch Walking, and The Good, the Bad, and the Undead. Fun stuff if you like a modern take on Vamps, Were's, Witches and the like.
    gypsysparrow

Answer by gypsysparrow at 1:51 AM on Jul. 23, 2010