How many weeks were you when you started having pregnancy symptoms during which pregnancy (1,2,3...)? adult content

I am officially 5 weeks pregnant today July 23, 2010. LMP June 18, 2010 thur June 22, 2010. Negative pregnancy test on July 16, 2010. Positive pregnancy test on July 19, 2010 in the A.M. This is my 3rd pregnancy. Had 2 full-term healthy babies (one in 2005 and the other in 2006), 1 miscarriage back in February of this year.

My symptoms at 5 weeks pregnant for baby #3 are:

Tender/enlarged breasts
Nausea (No vomiting unless you include vomiting in your mouth)
Runny/Stuffy Nose
Light cramps/ lower backache
Headaches
Loss of appetite
Fatigue

CreedMama3

Asked by CreedMama3 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Logan: Never had morning sickness.... I would say my fatigue started at 6weeks....

Ethan: Started vomiting at 8 weeks and lasted the whole time had a lot of energy though.

Baby unknown(find out gender monday): 7 weeks started fatigue, moody, and vomiting.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 12:11 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i include vomiting in your mouth as vomiting :)
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 12:01 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• like the second week
    BlueballandKids

Answer by BlueballandKids at 12:00 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• No symptom except missed period until about 6 months. LOL I didn't even know until 19 weeks.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:05 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• #1 - I didn't have any symptoms (other than that whole no period thing) until I was almost 7 months... then came the KILLER heartburn.
    #2 - I started with the fatigue, nausea, vomiting and crazy (pardon me) diarrhea at about 7 weeks.
    CarrieLeester

Answer by CarrieLeester at 12:14 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I forgot to say I missed my period this month. Sorry thats the main symptom/sign of pregnancy I have had!
    CreedMama3

Comment by CreedMama3 (original poster) at 12:17 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• 8-10 weeks
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:20 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• lol 4 out of 5 of my pregnancies I missed my period. With my ectopic I was on Mirena and had no period for 9 months... I had no symptoms just unusual bleeding and one of the worst pains ever and was 8 weeks! And with my m/c I was to early had gotten my pos test and started bleeding 3 days later.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Well I didnt know I was actually pregnant till 4mo along (irregular periods all my life) but looking back my symptoms were --more hungry than usual, smoking habits changed (having 1 cig made me feel like i chained smoked 5 & the taste changed a bit) **I quit smoking the day i took PT!**
    Other than that I remember the "stretching/scratching pains" when belly was growing by the minute!! And I became SUPER sensitive to smell & STILL AM (dd is 3).... I could smell stuff from a mile away & it irritates me.. I think some of this had to do with stopping smoking since i got some smell/taste senses back.
    No morning sickness ever... :)
    The last week of pregnant (i was induced) i had SEVERE diariah & throwing up.. I never found out of that was pregnancy related or if I had a stomach bug. No fun!!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:45 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• my first pregnancy i was really scared and did not want to admit it. soo i dont know. my second i was SOOOO tired by the 4th week it felt like the energy was being sucked from my body. I was a cashier and i would yawn all the time. it made me feel crazy - at first i thought it was cuz i was a full time student and working nearly 38 hours a week.. but yea sometimes you just know when you dont want to know even. so i took the test and BAM Pregnant (i dont piss around with other tests then the ones that clearly tells you which way LOL) i took that one in the AM when ur supposed to - when hormones are strongest - then my second at noon and BAM. soooo yeaa BAM BAM
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:28 AM on Jul. 23, 2010