Where is Cailee Anthony?

Do you think that her mother, Casey Anthony, had anything or everything to do with her disappearance? If your child was missing, wouldn't you go sit on death row to help find them? This case makes me sicker each time I hear about it! I hope Casey rots in HELL!!

angeladh82

Asked by angeladh82 at 9:33 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• SHE IS GUILTY AND PATHETIC. SHE HAS GOT TO BE THE BIGGEST LIAR ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH.
    vintagechicken

Answer by vintagechicken at 8:26 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I absolutely believe that her mother had everything to do with it. No sane, loving mother waits 5 weeks to report their child missing, and technically, she didn't to it, her mother (Caylee's grandmother) did it! I don't know how it happened, or what she did, but I do totally believe she is responsible for whatever happened to her daughter, and she deserves the worst possible punishment.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:10 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• The entire family is screwed up beyond belief.
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 10:46 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I am scared that she gave her child away to horrible people. I have to agree with you, she should rot in hell. That woman could have just dropped the child off with the police and walked away and been free to live her life.
    FiveofaKind

Answer by FiveofaKind at 10:47 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• That poor baby is dead and her mother either killed her or knows who did. What mother in their right mind doesn't call the police the minute their child is missing.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 10:49 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I think her mother killed her. She is obviously crazed but I still don't understand why this lady isn't behind bars. It was reported that there was a decomposing body in the back trunk; that's creepy. Sorry, but if this was a AM person they would be under the jail already!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Why doesn't someone go ask Sylvia Brown what happened and where she is?
    Anonymous

• Ya, why don't these "psychics" step in and tell people where all these poor babies are? The little girl in Spain, who killed Jean Benet (sp); where is Jimmy Hoffa?
    angeladh82

Answer by angeladh82 at 3:20 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I think that not just the mother, but the grandparents as well know what happened to that poor little girl!
    Anonymous

• I dunno what actually happened to that poor little baby girl, but I KNOW 100% that the mother is involved.(wheather she herself did something or knows someone or something about the child)...I dont care how old you are how much you wanna party, a mothers number 1 concern is their child, she would not just throw her child to strangers and whomever to hoe it up at a club, to me it seemed like that is all Casey wanted to do..I WOULD NOT anyways, and dont know any woman/mother that would either... and I hope that God really really gives Casey what she deserves...And I pray to God that the little girl is okay......That woman should be ashamed of herself....just looking at her sometimes makes me sick!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 11:45 PM on Oct. 2, 2008