Only one breast that hurts..... adult content

Ok so does anyone know what could cause only one of my breast to hurt really bad? I dont think I am pregnant. We use the pull out method and from all the research I have done, most pre-cum doesnt contain sperm. I'm not sure if I should be concerned.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Health

• I hate to say it but I'm not a believer in the pull out method. Good luck with that one. I must say that with my first child my first symptom was that one of my boob's were tender. The whole thing and then the following week or so it was just the nipple. I would say in the morning take a pregnancy test and if it turns out negivative then go to the doctors. It might also depend on how it is sore. Like if it is just one spot or the whole thing. Take care
    Gardiner.bug

Answer by Gardiner.bug at 12:28 AM on Jul. 23, 2010