Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can I find candle mold?

I am looking for Chime candle molds for Hanukkah. Is there another name for Chime??

Answer Question

Asked by Tennin at 12:26 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Holidays

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (10)
  • not sure, but wal mart usually has hanukkah candle molds in the craft section with the chrsitmas ones

    Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

  • I used to have a family friend that used chocolate candies molds for candles. Don't know if this will help. Good luck

    Answer by Gardiner.bug at 12:29 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

  • could you post a picture or link to a picture of what you're talking about (doesn't have to be a candle BTW) I'm not really sure what you mean

    Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

  • oh wait, found what you meant by chime candles.

    Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:33 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

  • I'm not finding any specific molds for them (they are also called party candles)

    my thought is maybe to get a taper mold and only fill it part way up, how ever tall you need it to be.

    Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:39 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

  • Michael's?

    Answer by tasches at 5:10 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

  • You could try a candle supply shop. I would google it.

    Answer by WoodWitch at 9:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

  • You can try this site, they say they can make any type of mold you need:

    Answer by SophiaofLight at 2:57 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

  • Probably Michaels craft store. Or garage sales;)

    Answer by thelowlander at 6:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

  • you can try google

    Answer by Alejandra10 at 7:10 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.