Do you ever feel like were back in HS?

I feel like in certain groups here on CM that it's only the 'popular' people's post that ever get answered. I have made several posts and no-one responds, but a few days/weeks later another member (who is more active on CM) posts the same thing and gets tons of answers! I don't understand it?!?!

alexsmomma06

Asked by alexsmomma06 at 12:55 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in About CafeMom

• No. I don't really get involved in Groups though.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:56 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Yes I have felt the same way which is why I stopped using CM for almost a year. But then i needed some help and found a great SMALL group of gals. But If i see your post, I promise to anwser :O)
    gypsysparrow

Answer by gypsysparrow at 12:57 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i feel your pain. I like answers and a couple of the smaller groups.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:07 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I haven't posted a whole lot, so I really don't know. 

Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 1:56 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• YES I DO
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:51 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I don't know that I feel like I'm in HS for that reason. More so when the bashing begins in some posts.

But, yes, I've had that experience, too. I'll post something, thinking it'll get a lot of responses and it doesn't. Then someone else posts a similiar question and will get multiple replies.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:06 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• What i mean by HS is that it seems like in groups there are the 'polpular people' and then there is the 'un-popular people' who never get responses.....
    alexsmomma06

Comment by alexsmomma06 (original poster) at 11:13 AM on Jul. 23, 2010