IS MY BABY OKAY??

WELL TODAY I BLED LIKE FOR 3 MINUTES BUT NO PAIN OR ANYTHING. I WENT TO THE ER AND THEY DID AN ULTRASOUND AND THE BABY WAS MOVING AROUND AND LOOKED HAPPY. BUT THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THE BLEEDING WAS FROM. I HAVE AN APPT ON THE 27TH WITH THE DOCTOR. BUT I SHOULD BE FINE RIGHT? THE BLEEDING HAS STOPPED.

mauricellaf

Asked by mauricellaf at 12:57 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 5 kids and I have had bleeding with every single one of them. I think some women just bleed. I know that it is a serious thing though so going to the ER was a good thing to do.
    Xandrii

Answer by Xandrii at 1:00 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• how far along are you?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:59 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i would take it real easy until they figure out why that happened.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:00 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• 14 WEEKS
    mauricellaf

Comment by mauricellaf (original poster) at 1:00 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Did you have sex? or any other kind of trauma that would have caused it?

Go ahead and give your doc a call in the am and makes sure they don't want to see you earlier. It's probably nothing, but you will feel better hearing it from someone you trust.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:06 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i would say that you are okay. i agree you should give ur doc a call in the AM and let them know what you know in case they want you to come in. but really no worries =) u went to the ER and that was an excellent thing to do. you should be fine
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:16 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• have u strained ur body ne like stress or doin to much like being to active or somethin....jus a seugesstion that might b a reason u bled!
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 1:33 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I bled a litrtle with my second in the beginning as well. He turned out perfectly healthy :)
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:03 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I bled BRIGHT red blood at 17 weeks. It was just my cervix getting hit too hard during sex. They said as long as it stopped on its own I was fine. And it did.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 3:36 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Good luck I hope everything turns out ok!
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:47 AM on Jul. 23, 2010