What wld u do

I'm married to a good guy. I don't think we ever really knew one another tho. he is willing, I try but lately,,,I found out my ex is going thru a divorce.

SO he is on my mind a lot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• stay away from your ex, he can handle things and you should not be involved in any of it, adn figure maybe try and figure out what is making you not content and satisfied. Maybe your searching for something that no person can give you?
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:32 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• dont give up on your marriage for someone else.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:02 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• So what do u want to do? Why didn't u and the ex get married?
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:02 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• you should really think about why the other guy is YOUR ex...and about to be someone else's....
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 1:12 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• You Want What You Should not Have! Are you talking w/ your ex? If so, he may need to connect w/ someone (obviously not connecting w/ his wife) and you may be feeling like you are being heard/understood by him?!
    The concept that a marriage requires work and is not always perfect is there for a reason. No marriage goes unscathed by ups & downs! What some people do not expect is that the person they married may change. The trick is to learn to get to know and appreciate how they are evolving. You will eventually catch up.
    We know are children are going to change throughout their life span. This does not change when one turns 18, 21, 30, 40 etc....
    Now Go Have Sex.... With Your Hubby!
    Hugs
    sportemom

Answer by sportemom at 1:16 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• the grass is always greener! I think it's normal to wonder "what if..." but talking to your ex is playing with fire
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:57 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Sometimes when things are going bad in a relationship, we look for any excuse to get out of it, instead of trying harder to make it work. I think that's what's going on here. You are having problems in your marriage, and your ex is getting divorced, so you are trying to convince yourself that this is fate, and it's really not. It's just a coincidence that his marriage fell apart, at the same time yours is having some trouble. You have to ask yourself, why you and your ex didn't get married. Surely there was a reason you broke up. The main reason being, it wasn't meant to be. Instead of looking at this like it might be a second chance, look at it like it's a glance into the future if you don't focus on your marriage, and try to make it work with everything you have. If you and your husband love each other, then give it all you have got to give. Don't throw it all away on the past.

Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 2:06 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• There's a reason why he's your ex. REMEMBER THE PAIN!
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 1:59 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I agree with jennifer588....you should NOT let someone else be the reason you leave your marriage...and you really need to ask yourself if you would be feeling this way if your ex was still happily married?!
    thea11ens

Answer by thea11ens at 9:27 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Be glad you married a good guy! They are hard to find. If you feel like you don't really know him, get to know him. I think you'll be happy about what you find.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:25 AM on Jul. 23, 2010